Sunday, November 4, 2012

Autumn Light

 
Autumn Light
 
This painting is a plein air painting that I did just off of Levee Road. I started it just right after I had painted the one titled "Fog on Levee Road". The reason I wanted to paint this piece was the sunlight hitting the house. It was just glowing a bright white, which  made all the fall colors just pop. I was racing time to finish the painting. It was just a little after 10:00am, and I new I wanted to be at the Franklin County Library around 11:00am or 11:30am to get a good spot to set my easels to sell my artwork.  I had one artist come by looking for a spot to paint, and he liked the start of my painting. This one was my favorite painting that I did that whole weekend. I really enjoyed painting this one.
 
 
Autumn Light
 
Oil 6 x 6 Plein Air
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment