Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sleepy Little Windfall

 
Sleepy Little Windfall
 
This was another fun painting that I did on October 25Th. I happen to have the day off from work, and decided to drive up to Windfall, Indiana to do some plein air painting.This was just a wonderful day.  I had so many people coming out of this brick building, and from other directions to see what I was doing. One gentleman came up to me and was telling me the history of the town. He told me at one time this build had opera singers upstairs performing. He said there was a train depot that the singers would take to Windfall. Then another time this building upstairs was the Masonic Lodge. There is so much I could tell about this sleepy little town, but I don't want to go on and on.
 
Oil 8 x 10 Plein Air
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment