Monday, October 6, 2014

Coffee Or Tea


                 "Coffee Or Tea"
                    Plein Air 
                      Oil 14" x 11"

My friend Lesley Haflich and I were painting downtown Noblesville. This is the Noble Coffee and Tea Company located on Logan Street. I was almost done with this painting when I had to leave for work. 

I returned back to the site to finish the painting after I was done with work. While I was painting channel 13 WTHR was on the same corner interviewing people. They asked if they could film me painting. I told them they could. I thought "how cool is this"! When they were done filming me the anchor man asked me if I vote? I told him yes. He then asked if they could interview me about "If I'm elected I will not serve". He wanted my thoughts on this. I told him my opinion on the matter. During the whole interview he talked about me being Noblesville local artist and they showed me painting on the 6pm news. 

This was a great day. I think of myself being a little lucky that day. I just happen to be in the right place at the right time. I think now I should have bought a lottery ticket, maybe I could of won the big one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment