e-mail Impressionistic Oils by Sondra Cromwell

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Camping Trip


My husband and two of his friends were heading out to the Hoosier National Forest, on their Harley's. I was close behind them in the car. We went to Deam Wilderness in the Hoosier National Forest, on Tower Ridge Road. It took a while to get to the place where they wanted to camp. They set up the camp, and I got out my paints. Then they decided they needed ice, so they left me there all by myself, it was very peaceful. I painted there campsite, and when they returned the painting was done. The best part of the trip was I got to climb the fire tower with my husband and his two friends, who are much younger than myself were afraid of heights. It turn out to be a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I love the serenity of the painting and the light shining through the tent. Way to go and like the nature themed background. Hey, we're a couple of blogging chicks!!

    ReplyDelete